Friday 25 November 2011

My blog - the first one!

Having lived in Airedale all my life I have seen such huge changes, small villages extended beyond the capability of the services they can provide for one, and a dual carriageway from Keighley to Crosshills another.

Throughout all this changes have occurred in the wildlife to be seen in and around the valley, kingfishers and dippers once relatively common are now prized sightings. And yet there is still a wide variety of furred and feathered creatures to be seen, in my area from Riddlesden to Skipton in one day I have seen roe deer, stoat, greater spotted woodpecker, buzzard, kestrel and many more creatures.

With a camera at hand at all times I will try to capture some of the natural beauty this valley I call home has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment